NI Protocol - Windsor Framework

Sponsored Links
Financial services passporting
It was mentioned in the non binding Political declaration.

Bi valve mollusc exports
Wasn’t changed

Delays in UK involvement in EU programmes such as Horizon and Copernicus despite being agreed in the TCA
untrue

Im sure you can provide the specific wording in the TCA, to support your claim.

“However, a European Commission spokesman told The Register the TCA did not provide a specific obligation or deadline for the EU to associate the UK with union programs”

Customs checks on UK goods far outnumbering checks on other 3rd countries goods
untrue

It was mentioned in the non binding Political declaration.

Wasn’t changed

untrue

Im sure you can provide the specific wording in the TCA, to support your claim.

“However, a European Commission spokesman told The Register the TCA did not provide a specific obligation or deadline for the EU to associate the UK with union programs”

untrue

Brexers moaning about Brexit. Will they never stop moaning?

You WON. Be happy that you WON. You got the easiest deal in history and now you have a little crown on your beer glass.

Just ride your unicorn into the sunlit uplands and cheer Brexer Johnson for getting Brexit done.

Sponsored Links
"Public sector pay awards for 2022-23 were around 5 per cent. Inflation stood at 10.5 per cent in December".

No mention in your signature of the amount of waste, unnecessary layers of management or sick leave in the public sector. In my wife’s department they have four levels of managers above them with at least one of them off on sick leave at one time and once, three of them were off for several months!

In my wife’s place alone, the amount of employees on sick leave would just not be sustainable in the private sector. Several 'workers' in her department alone work a couple of weeks, go off for six months, come back for a couple of weeks, off again for six months….One 'worker' actually retired, was allowed to withdraw her retirement notice, allowed to return ………..and promptly went off sick for nearly a year. Fortunately she had a place in Spain to pop out to for a few months. All on full pay of course. I don’t know of any private sector firms that would allow that.

Mrs Mottie has had no more than a couple of days off sick in all the time she has worked there. Her immediate manager has had more time off sick in the two years she has been there than the whole of the department combined yet if anyone phones in sick, they get the third degree and a warning from her!

Perhaps if they got rid of the malingerers they could give a better pay rise all round?

Last edited:
Carry on dreaming. :ROFLMAO:
Is that the one where Nadine Dorries gets her bra caught in a fishing line, cast by Boris Johnson, and ripped away to the sniggering amusement of Jacob Ress-Mogg and Priti Patel?

Financial services passporting.
Bi valve mollusc exports.
Delays in UK involvement in EU programmes such as Horizon and Copernicus despite being agreed in the TCA.
Customs checks on UK goods far outnumbering checks on other 3rd countries goods.
etc etc etc.
Moan moan moan, Brexer.

Moan moan moan, Brexer.

Not moaning, a straight reply to somebody who challenged transam to name one example where the EU had been spiteful in their dealings with us. I gave several examples where the EU had been spiteful or in breach of the TCA.

I'm more than happy I won, in fact, I'm ******* delighted.

Now off you skulk and carry on bitching with the other sore loser remoaners, you pathetic little specimen.

Filly moaning about the results of Brexit.

Sore winner.

Sponsored Links
Back