NI Protocol - Windsor Framework

515 to 29

"the disgruntled rump of Brextremists can no longer call the shots as they once did."

Sponsored Links
Just join the euro to make it permanent, even forage accepts that would make it impossible to leave.

Blup
515 to 29

"the disgruntled rump of Brextremists can no longer call the shots as they once did."
The vote is proof that taking back control wasn't as important as the hard line brexxers would have you believe. Couldn't believe Steve Baker's about face.

Blup

I guess even filly can see the fractures in the ERG. Worrying times for Brexers.

Just join the euro to make it permanent, even forage accepts that would make it impossible to leave.

Brexit and brexiteers are a fading light. The UK no longer has the appetite.

Do any of you actually realise that we have left the EU and will never re-join. That alone makes me happy, my heart sings and I rejoice on a daily basis.

Now, all of you nutjobs come on here on an almost hourly basis bitching about the fact we're not in the EU, which is fine, but don't have the audacity to accuse us 'happy leavers' of moaning.

Carry on.

Sponsored Links
Do any of you actually realise that we have left the EU and will never re-join
UK will rejoin the Single Market, it is inevitable.

The Windsor framework effectively ties whole of UK to dynamic alignment

Sir Keir Starmer will be renegotiating the TCA in 2026.

there are 6 million new voters now, most are pro EU

I trad only today that we are now free of EU shackles to genetically modify crops and breed disease resistant and high healing crops. That’s a Brexit benefit. Just wait and see how long before the EU change their stance.

I trad only today that we are now free of EU shackles to genetically modify crops and breed disease resistant and high healing crops. That’s a Brexit benefit. Just wait and see how long before the EU change their stance.
Now we have Brexit shackles which are far far worse.

We've been eating modified wheat since the '70s, thanks to Norman Borlaug, a clever chap praised on QI for feeding billions more people around the world.

Are pigs and sheep and chickens and cows 'natural' animals that we eat?

A sight more "natural" than what was in your post. (y)

I haven't seen any of those in the wild.

While the varieties that we eat were selectively bred, their "cousins" live there.

They've all come about by us ****ing about with animals to create them.

A sight more "naturally" than what was in your post. (y)

Will you be growing any genetically-modified / high-yielding varieties on your allotment?

Sponsored Links
Back