Night storage heater

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Im looking for some advice.I have a night storage heater creda ti,which for some reason has just stoped working.I have check the main fuse,and i have tested the live feed at the spur all ok.

Is there a fuse in the unit?

Thanks Tony.

Sponsored Links
Not usually, but there is sometimes a thermal cut out inside that can trip off.

Thanks for the replies

I have just check it and its the thermal fuselink thats the problem

thanks Tony

Sponsored Links
Anyone on this great forum know how where the reset switch is on a Creda TSR24AW storage heater is please?

I've looked on YouTube and there's great videos on there demonstrating how it's done, but when I opened my heaters panel, I was unable to locate anything that looks like a reset switch!

Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Anyone on this great forum know how where the reset switch is on a Creda TSR24AW storage heater is please?

I've looked on YouTube and there's great videos on there demonstrating how it's done, but when I opened my heaters panel, I was unable to locate anything that looks like a reset switch!

Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
This may be helpful to both questions.
I can't help with the Creda but this is what it looked like in another:
1665481065875.png
A black thing with a round convex bulge which should be concave (I think that's right) just needs to be pushed the other way, my tenant had managed to trip all 3 heaters. Make sure the power is off when you do anything as there are plenty of exposed live terminals in the area.
Monkeynuts, try testing the continuity/resistance of it

Last edited:
Thanks folks for posting on previous posts! Am desperate for the right answer!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back