Ninebob's Music Quiz 9

Sponsored Links
Very late with answers, sorry! (I went out for "just one" and fell victim to Tuesday night happy hour...)

1. Harold Faltemeyer - Axel F
2. Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For a Hero
3. Madonna - Into The Groove
4. Feargal Sharkey - A Good Heart
5. Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)

Year 1985

Easy easy. Tomorrow's will be a stinker.

WickedWizard had them all correct by the way, but far too late to win. Well done anyway :D

Sponsored Links
What software do you use to make the samples up?

Mixmeister. The best $49.99 (about £26) I ever spent. I bought it for my "on-the-road" DJ/Karaoke-ing but I also take it in on my laptop for the radio show - I can set it to do track-to-jingle-to-track seamlessly, giving me time to nip outside for a ciggie!

I only have the basic "express" version: http://www.mixmeister.com/products_mmexp6.html

I have downloaded the trial versions for the more advanced options, but they flummox me!!!

Would you mind if i done one? Don't want to steal your thunder so to speak
Just been handed a dvd with every UK number 1 single on it from 1953 - 2004 :cool:

Just been handed a dvd with every UK number 1 single on it from 1953 - 2004 :cool:
Of course you can! Would you like to take the reins for tonight's official one at 6.30 with answers at 10?

Of course you can! Would you like to take the reins for tonight's official one at 6.30 with answers at 10?

God no!
I'm not that organised! I'll sort out a 10 or 15 song one tonight and stick it up over the weekend or when you're ready for a night off.

Sponsored Links
Back