Ninja foodi's going cheap?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm seeing lots of Ninja Foodi Dual Zone units going for £50 in FB Marketplace, which seems to be well below retail. Is their some sort of glut of these things, or have they a built in issue of some sort hence the under pricing?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

That probably explains it, it's some sort of scam. I have an old one, and was thinking to maybe replace it, but even so the scammer would find me a difficult subject to scam - they would only get the money on sight of the goods.

That probably explains it, it's some sort of scam. I have an old one, and was thinking to maybe replace it, but even so the scammer would find me a difficult subject to scam - they would only get the money on sight of the goods.

But there are also scammers out there who produce quite convincing fakes as well.
I'd always stick to the genuine, or reputable, retailers rather than take a chance on a 'seemingly' bargain.

But there are also scammers out there who produce quite convincing fakes as well.
I'd always stick to the genuine, or reputable, retailers rather than take a chance on a 'seemingly' bargain.

Yep, it is a scam, several reports of it from various sources, but none explain how it works exactly. My guess is that it is an attempt to get you to part with your bank details, to milk your bank of it's contents - no way I might fall for that.

Yes it's a scam.

If you look closely at the pictures it's a "ninj" not a "ninja".
My wife was taken in by it, luickily she paid by paypal and it was returned.

Then she bought a real ninja dual air fryer and food is good again.

Yes it's a scam.

If you look closely at the pictures it's a "ninj" not a "ninja".
My wife was taken in by it, luickily she paid by paypal and it was returned.

Then she bought a real ninja dual air fryer and food is good again.

No, the ones I have seen are correctly spelled, show the apparently genuine items and some show lots of the boxes stacked up. The sellers have been on FB for several years, so my guess is the FB accounts must be stolen ones. I sent an enquiry to one of the sellers, but no reply.

OK then still sounds like a scam.
No way will you get one for £50, certainly not one built to current standards.

OK then still sounds like a scam.
No way will you get one for £50, certainly not one built to current standards.

I'm like some/many people - I just don't keep tabs on the price of things unless I buy them regularly. I last bought an air fryer quite a few years ago and paid £50 for it, so on seeing the Ninja offered for £50 it just seemed a good time to replace it with a more up to date one.

Sponsored Links
Back