Nissan Juke 2015 DCI - Engine light headache

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I had the engine light come on about a month ago and when it was diagnosed at the garage, the issue was pinpointed to be the throttle body.

The throttle body has been replaced, a long with the exhaust emissions sensor. The cars idling was so much smoother, as well as the acceleration etc.

The following day, the engine light came on again, with the same code.

The car went back into the garage to check the installation battery etc, they couldn't find anything wrong.

I also flagged up that prior to the engine light coming back on (both times) I lost the use of cruise control. I could activate cruise control, but couldn't set it.

Would anyone have a clue what could be going on here or am I going to have to book it in at a Nissan dealer?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
The following day, the engine light came on again, with the same code.

I cannot help, but the code number produced, might provide clues if you let us know it?

You could also search online for the code + model detail, to see what other causes have been found. Fault codes are not precise, they are only a clue to potential faults.

Was the throttle body new or just cleaned up?
I have in the past replaced these with 'known good ones' and every one has been a dog.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Back