Nissan to expand

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve said before everyone is talking about the problem Britain will have trading with the EU. Nobody thought we might diverge and incentivise makers to be here

For 'incentivise' I guess we should read low regulation tax haven.
Which rather proves Brexit is a winner for the rich

UK on its own has little power to leverage good deals from US or elsewhere.

Sponsored Links
However, a spokesman for Nissan Europe said that they denied such a contingency plan existed

“We’ve modelled every possible ramification of Brexit and the fact remains that our entire business both in the UK and in Europe is not sustainable in the event of WTO [World Trade Organisation] tariffs,” they said.

That's key don't you think

That's key don't you think

No

What is key is that 70% of Nissan cars are exported to Europe.

Your headline saying "market share could increase to 20%" is not an example of expansion, its an example of losing 70% and trying to get back 16%

Sponsored Links
No

What is key is that 70% of Nissan cars are exported to Europe.

Your headline saying "market share could increase to 20%" is not an example of expansion, its an example of losing 70% and trying to get back 16%

My point was that the EU are playing with people's lives. Be it EU Workers or UK Workers

This sounds like Nissan deliberately leaking news to pressure the EU into agreeing a free trade deal.

Nissan is a client of mine and they've sat on their hands with regard to new investment. I sincerely hope that there is truth to this rumour.

My point was that the EU are playing with people's lives. Be it EU Workers or UK Workers

I am sorry I dont understand why you think the EU are playing with peoples lives?

The only EU country where employment in Japan automotive production has significantly declined 2017-9 is the UK

EOpm55sWoAY-sj2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back