Hey, remainers. What’s gone wrong here?

Sponsored Links
Nissan to stay in UK and leave the EU

"The Barcelona plant closure will leave the Japanese carmaker with no EU car factories".

That’s good news for the UK isn’t it? A benefit of Brexit, yes?

More will surely follow. (y)
When you say follow, does that mean you're going to quote news sources from only six months ago rather than seven?

This really isn't news. Also, since it happened before we left the single market, is it really a point for Brexit or against it. After all at that time we were part of the EU in practice.

When you say follow, does that mean you're going to quote news sources from only six months ago rather than seven?

This really isn't news. Also, since it happened before we left the single market, is it really a point for Brexit or against it. After all at that time we were part of the EU in practice.
Ok. Here’s the source from today’s news. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55757930 I saw it on the news this morning and just just put up a link to annoy the UK haters on here. Apparently it was because of the deal that Boris reached with the EU. Apologies if my outdated link caused you any anger.

Sponsored Links
They're remodeling their process. They're moving the production of batteries to UK to comply with the trade deal requirements.
But it will not result in any more jobs!
Therefore they will be shifting some of their labour from making cars to making batteries.
That can only mean a reduction in output, or they've been retaining surplus labour.

I saw it on the news this morning and just just put up a link to annoy the UK haters on here.
Ah, so you equate remainers with being 'UK haters'?

And admit to your troll like behaviour :rolleyes:

Of course the problem with brexiteers is that you'll get more sense out of a dead dog!

lol.

Nissan uk operating profit £145m. They received £61m Brexit inducement. Nissan got a better deal than the whole of Manchester going into T3. :mrgreen:

They see an advantage in making the batteries in the UK against in Japan. ;) It's interesting that they could have chosen to do that with us in or out of the EU.

Going on comments from visitors from other countries in a manufacturing plant I worked in labour rates may be an incentive. I also recollect gov talks with some car manufacturers a while ago but there were no comments I am aware of on what was actually discussed. The playing field maybe offering advantages of some sort.

Saying remainers are UK haters is pretty pathetic really. Benefits out - even the political leavers say benefits will take some time to appear. LOL Safety net in case it takes for ever.

Ok. Here’s the source from today’s news. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55757930 I saw it on the news this morning and just just put up a link to annoy the UK haters on here. Apparently it was because of the deal that Boris reached with the EU. Apologies if my outdated link caused you any anger.
Building a battery plant in the UK is good news. I don't know if it qualifies as a Brexit bonus as we might have had that built here anyway, but good news.

Not anger, just disappointment.

Going on comments from visitors from other countries in a manufacturing plant I worked in labour rates may be an incentive. I also recollect gov talks with some car manufacturers a while ago but there were no comments I am aware of on what was actually discussed. The playing field maybe offering advantages of some sort.
"Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng has confirmed the government is looking at scrapping some EU labour laws now it is no longer bound by the bloc's rules."

"Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng has confirmed the government is looking at scrapping some EU labour laws now it is no longer bound by the bloc's rules."
Which has been denied by other government sources.
Divide, confuse, etc....

Divide, confuse, etc....

You need to wait and see. Some changes are probably likely or why have I been asked to sign forms saying that I am prepared for forgo my rights under an EU law. The real problem here is that people who run companies feel that the laws are out of their control and also over react. A working time directive that states people can not be forced to work more than what ever is seen as something else. ;) They have other ways of persuading people to work as much as they want within reason anyway.

So glad we got that deal with the EU. Could you imagine the carnage if we'd been stupid to quit without one.:eek:

They're remodeling their process. They're moving the production of batteries to UK to comply with the trade deal requirements.
But it will not result in any more jobs!
Therefore they will be shifting some of their labour from making cars to making batteries.
That can only mean a reduction in output, or they've been retaining surplus labour.
Divide, confuse, etc....
etc includes lies, corruption, political ideology etc....

Yes, let’s all celebrate some good news that some U.K. workers will still be employed by a foreign owned manufacturer. :rolleyes: I am truly astounded why you lot continue to live in the UK if it’s as bad as you make out. Why don’t you all move to the EU? Seriously.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back