Hey, remainers. What’s gone wrong here?

If you don't know which way they'll go, how can you know if they'll go at all? ;)
Sorry, feeling mischievous today.

Have to wait until they do the sums. They all do at some point. One sum is the existing plant, need and investments etc. If a company has put millions in it has to be worth throwing it away. If it's getting obsolete there isn't much point in putting more money. If it can't compete it may be worth just throwing it away or maybe putting more money in. It all depends on the bottom line when it's all totted up and may even mean losses for a while. Also selling plants to others can come into it. plants being manufacturing facilities not daffodils.

Be interesting to see what happens with MG, China state owned and the others.

Sponsored Links
You should have all gone while we were still in the EU. Are you lot stupid or what? Anyway, you’ve been off this site for a while. Double shifts at the care home?
Been in the back of a wagon in Kent trying to make it to Calais..He balzed it up again.

Sponsored Links
Ok. Here’s the source from today’s news. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55757930 I saw it on the news this morning and just just put up a link to annoy the UK haters on here. Apparently it was because of the deal that Boris reached with the EU. Apologies if my outdated link caused you any anger.

Well done Mottie.
You've found some news that was already decided last year.

It wasn't because of any deal Boris did......Nissan future wouldn't have been uncertain if we had stayed in the EU

You should have all gone while we were still in the EU. Are you lot stupid or what? Anyway, you’ve been off this site for a while. Double shifts at the care home?
Stupid?

Heard of the 'pandemic'?

Still it keeps you benefit scroungers amused

internet-troll-600x398.jpg

Heard of the 'pandemic'?
Yes, I have but you obviously hadn’t when you booked your one way flights and container when you told us all we were idiots and you were off to pastures new in December 2019. You were closing your account on here too. Remember?

Oh, silly me, just realised you’re trying to close this thread as well. :rolleyes:

Yes, I have but you obviously hadn’t when you booked your one way flights and container when you told us all we were idiots and you were off to pastures new in December 2019. You were closing your account on here too. Remember?

Oh, silly me, just realised you’re trying to close this thread as well. :rolleyes:

I remember that as well, a long time before Covid reared it's head..

Oh, silly me, just realised you’re trying to close this thread as well.
That's actually your MO...

In order to hide your ignorance and your inability to stop playing your duff record!

If there had not been a deal the plant would very probably have gone. That and other larger businesses is probably why there is a deal.

How it all works out over time in all respects - pass.

Sponsored Links
Back