Hey, remainers. What’s gone wrong here?

Sponsored Links
Yes, I have but you obviously hadn’t when you booked your one way flights and container when you told us all we were idiots and you were off to pastures new in December 2019. You were closing your account on here too. Remember?

Oh, silly me, just realised you’re trying to close this thread as well. :rolleyes:
At least he's not a liar..
Flippin' 'eck, fellas.....

Can a man not change his mind?

Sponsored Links
Forced to postpone actually...
December 16th 2019. "After this post I shall be deleting my account. I am done with this website in the same way as I am done with this country!"
Who forced you to postpone deleting your account then?

December 17th 2019 @gasbanni had you sussed straight away: "Sanctimonious poppycock hogwash post just lying propaganda you're going nowhere. Prove it."

Last edited:
None of you know why.

You have no idea what could be happening in his life.

There could be numerous personal reasons and here you are, haranguing and bullying him constantly.

Why don't you you leave him the **** alone?

This behaviour is nothing to be proud of; in fact, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

None of you know why.

There could be numerous personal reasons and here you are, haranguing and bullying him constantly.

This behaviour is nothing to be proud of; in fact, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Why are you so protective of Ellal?? He is the biggest sht stirring, annoying, unpleasant sod on here..

And Ellal has no idea what is happening in other people’s lives..

Hey, let’s play a game of guess the author. Have a go at this one: "That's what the transition period is hopefully all about - let the ignorant old xenophobes/racists die off and we can check again whether the 'will of the people' has changed (y)"

None of you know why.

he undoubtedly enjoys it - why else would he spend so much of his time in here? If he just wanted an echo chamber he would join a cycling forum - they're wall to wall looney left snowflakes.

None of you know why.

I agree, Ellal may be a bit of a misery at times, but Brexit has caused him personal difficulties....so he has a reason to be angry.

Of course RWR love to bully, look at Trump and Johnson....

Sponsored Links
Back