NO DEAL

Sponsored Links
Can't wait to see Bridgen, Francois, Cash et al, choking as they lie about what a great deal Boris beat out of the EU.

If it's not a reasonable deal, they won't. No more than Farage will. It'll take a few days for all the details to become clear. No doubt a few fools on here will be 'ahead' of the game in their own little world.

Relax, they haven't, and Captain Hindsight's poll lead has well and truly collapsed. Starmer's yesterday's man.
Is that the Starmer that told Johnson to lockdown back in early October.

Oh yes he did

Starmer is captain foresight

Sponsored Links
If it's not a reasonable deal, they won't. No more than Farage will. It'll take a few days for all the details to become clear. No doubt a few fools on here will be 'ahead' of the game in their own little world.

what do you mean it'll take a few days for the details to become clear.

Tory MPs still don't understand the WA they voted for a year ago.

Oh yes he did

Yes, he's so great the public have more confidence in Johnson, that's what the polls are saying.

what do you mean it'll take a few days for the details to become clear.

Tory MPs still don't understand the WA they voted for a year ago.

The ERG will have a legal team poring over it for a day at least, maybe 2. Of course they should just ask you as you seem to have your finger on the pulse in these matters.

Oh yes he did

Yes he also said vote for Corbyn

And than said they deserved to lose the election

I think there is no doubt we won't get the deal we wanted. Yet the EU would have given away more than what they wanted.

The ERG will have a legal team poring over it for a day at least, maybe 2. Of course they should just ask you as you seem to have your finger on the pulse in these matters.
I've got my pulse on reality.

Macron is getting fish for Christmas.

I suspect he'd rather have Oxygen, we should give him a dose of our vaccine as the EU seem to be a little short of the stuff.
Merkel says thanks for agreeing to follow EU rules and how's that customs border in Ireland shaping up.

If Johnson had got what he wanted he wouldn't be keeping it secret.

As Ive said for months....Johnson is running down the clock and will announce a deal at the very last moment to avoid scrutiny.

I'm sure you will fall for the grandstanding lies.
Do you believe that the blockade played any part in this last minute deal, was it just a coincidence or a case of impeccable timing by the French to concentrate minds on the consequences of a no deal.

Over 2000 pages of bumf to be analysed before we know whether it's a good deal or a bad deal.

Sponsored Links
Back