NO DEAL

Do you believe that the blockade played any part in this last minute deal, was it just a coincidence or a case of impeccable timing by the French to concentrate minds on the consequences of a no deal.

Personally I think Macron has blasted his foot off with a 12 bore. Majority of the stranded truck drivers were non UK, I've heard France were still allowing some trucks to leave EU knowing they couldn't return, as if to deliberately add to the congestion. Macron is fast becoming a problem within the EU, not a popular man.

I found it quite heart warming to hear the Krauts laid on some chartered Lufthansa planes to 'drop' some fresh fruit and veg on the UK, and have offered to lay on more. We're mainly self sufficient for the summer but rely on imports in the winter apparently, I was genuinely touched to hear that.

Maybe the Krauts aren't so bad after all, or at least slightly less intolerable than the French.

Of course, none of this excuses them for bombing me mums house in the war, and it wasn't with lettuces I might add.

Sponsored Links
Personally I think Macron has blasted his foot off with a 12 bore. Majority of the stranded truck drivers were non UK, I've heard France were still allowing some trucks to leave EU knowing they couldn't return, as if to deliberately add to the congestion. Macron is fast becoming a problem within the EU, not a popular man.

I found it quite heart warming to hear the Krauts laid on some chartered Lufthansa planes to 'drop' some fresh fruit and veg on the UK, and have offered to lay on more. We're mainly self sufficient for the summer but rely on imports in the winter apparently, I was genuinely touched to hear that.

Maybe the Krauts aren't so bad after all, or at least slightly less intolerable than the French.

Of course, none of this excuses them for bombing me mums house in the war, and it wasn't with lettuces I might add.

Still fighting the second world war in your mind. You keep fighting filly, never give up when you leave this world kicking and screaming! Nothing like second hand nostalgia. :p

Over 2000 pages of bumf to be analysed before we know whether it's a good deal or a bad deal.
It'll be a good deal for the few who will stand to make a load of money!

But for the vast majority it will not be a good deal, as nothing can be better than the deal we already had...

Hard won rights will be lost, and life choices will be cut off...

But as the xenophobes campaigned for decades to leave, I expect to still be around when this madness of brexit is reversed by the next generation!

Still fighting the second world war in your mind. You keep fighting filly, never give up when you leave this world kicking and screaming! Nothing like second hand nostalgia.

Be fair, I did say I was genuinely touched by the Jerrys sending over charter flights of produce.

Sponsored Links
It'll be a good deal for the few who will stand to make a load of money!

But for the vast majority it will not be a good deal, as nothing can be better than the deal we already had...

Hard won rights will be lost, and life choices will be cut off...

But as the xenophobes campaigned for decades to leave, I expect to still be around when this madness of brexit is reversed by the next generation!

And of course we'll lose all those workers rights that remainers keep banging on about.

Remind me:

What's the statutory holidays in Europe vs UK

What's the statutory maternity/paternity leave in Europe vs UK

What's the minimum wage in Europe, let me rephrase that, do they have a minimum wage in Europe?

Hard won rights?, FFS go give yer head a shake man.

And of course we'll lose all those workers rights that remainers keep banging on about.

Remind me:

What's the statutory holidays in Europe vs UK

What's the statutory maternity/paternity leave in Europe vs UK

What's the minimum wage in Europe, let me rephrase that, do they have a minimum wage in Europe?

Hard won rights?, FFS go give yer head a shake man.

I'm pleased to see Fillyboy is 100% happy for the UK to sign up to the level,playing field because our standards are apparently higher across the board and we have no intention of lowering them so it can't be a problem.

Ha ha you walked into that one.
Typical brexer with contradictory arguments.

Macron is fast becoming a problem within the EU, not a popular man

Oh let's have a look:

Boris made a big announcement to say Kent and London were seeing massive rises in infections rates due to a Covid ninja mutant.

Boris closes borders to Kent and stops everybody leaving.

Macron thinks "oh crap, France has a massive border with Kent, better take Johnson's lead and shut it"

I wonder if France had announced a new virus strain, if Fillyboy would be screaming to shut the borders.

Yes he would.

Is that the Starmer that told Johnson to lockdown back in early October.

Oh yes he did

Starmer is captain foresight

You're backing the wrong horse.
You'll realise at some point, change your tune (again), and claim to have been right all along.
Starmer is admin., not a leader.
The country needs a credible leader.

You're backing the wrong horse.
You'll realise at some point, change your tune (again), and claim to have been right all along.
Starmer is admin., not a leader.
The country needs a credible leader.

too many assumptions.

Im not backing Starmer, he isnt a credible leader, but he is an adult compared to Johnson.

Filloyboy is copying the Captain hindsight bollards....Ive disproved it.

you cant back that up with any proof as its clearly untrue,

I have never changed my tune and claim to have been right all along

Sponsored Links
Back