NO DEAL

Sponsored Links
A dogs breakfast ( a deal) with the French ;)is expected to. Be announced today :LOL:

Parliament will need to rubber stamp. It

Or not :LOL:

Search function, and pre- and post-2019 Brexit posts of yours prove otherwise (y)
I'd advise against searching for Notch's Brexit posts, your computer will overload and blow up.

All those posts and yet Brexit is still happening. Let it go FFS.

Sponsored Links
What go's around comes around
The French will get there pay back

Macron :LOL:

Ep_7dkAXIAAawQg

lots of upsetting times ahead for brexit supporters

poor Woody he doesnt want to hear about it.
More opinion of yours, but the thing is whatever happens in your mind it will be bad and its just going to eat you up inside. You need to let go.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brex...s-leaked-paper-reveals/ar-BB1ccsnt?li=BBoPWjQ

Well from this "leaked" paper a deal has been reached. IMO any deal is a sellout of the MAJORITY vote that voted to LEAVE the crock of corrupted cr@p called the EU.

That has already been trashed. This is the Government leaking misinformation to front run the narrative. The leak quelle surprise was posted by Guido Fawkes.

A quick analysis and it falls apart but people won't read the details but the headlines.

I'll see you "opinion" article and raise you a factual item

Which concurs with what I posted

"it appears European fishing crews have succeeded in retaining at least 75% of their current catch over the next 5 years"

you've just made yourself look silly

oh by the way the word "appears" is not factual.

Sponsored Links
Back