No diplomatic status for Eu!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i am in agreement with the uk tbh, the european is supposed to be just a buying group for want of a better description, and to be a part of that buying group you must adhere to their rules and stipulations.

unless the eu have finally agreed they are in fact now a country and france and germany etc are just states....

yes why indeed.... nothing like taking a guys home made sandwich and throwing it away.. obviously that's not petty..
That's in line with the current regulations. The regulations don't change depending on the size of the consignment.

RWR fall for the gambit every time.

The UK is showing a false sense of Bravado and real politik to project its image of sovereignty yet where it mattered in the trade deal they folded like a house of cards. This gives the simpletons the symbolism they crave when the reality is different.

Someone should tell them I've been using digital euros and pounds for many years.
I rarely use cash these days.
In fact, apart from at the boulangerie, I can't remember the last time i used cash.
What has that got to do with the thread title?

The UK is showing a false sense of Bravado and real politik to project its image of sovereignty

By queuing for 12 hours to surrender our packed lunch to a gloating customs official? are you sure you have this the right way round.

Sponsored Links
Back