Next one for the chop...

Mottie doesn't care.
He was supposed to be ignoring certain people, but also doesn't care his mask has slipped ;)

As for the 'spiteful' EU, the UK left the club so they can do what they like...

Of course it's going the exact way that 'project reality' predicted it would, but brexiteers have a hissy fit when things aren't going the way they were dumbly led to believe...

Which let's face it is every issue/'deal' so far!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He was supposed to be ignoring certain people, but also doesn't care his mask has slipped ;)
I thought you said you were supposed to be closing your account and leaving the country? :LOL:

Keep up. I took you all off ignore when they locked all the GD threads and I remember saying at at the time that’s the last we'll see of you on account of your lack of DIY posts on a DIY forum and sure enough you disappeared. Unfortunately they unlocked them and back you came like a bad smell. Remind us all how many posts it’s been since your last DIY related post was made?

I told you all the above last week. Either your brain is getting confused or you are just thick. Which is it?

I thought you said you were supposed to be closing your account and leaving the country? :LOL:

Keep up. I took you all off ignore when they locked all the GD threads and I remember saying at at the time that’s the last we'll see of you on account of your lack of DIY posts on a DIY forum and sure enough you disappeared. Unfortunately they unlocked them and back you came like a bad smell. Remind us all how many posts it’s been since your last DIY related post was made?

I told you all the above last week. Either your brain is getting confused or you are just thick. Which is it?
Aww bless...

mottie comes back with the same old thing when he has been bested yet again...

I guess it's trying to get the topic/forum locked down again :rolleyes:

Err, that’s the point of a VPN.
The BBC quickly cotton onto VPN IP addresses and block them.
Free VPN service providers are as good as hopeless, and with paid for VPN services, you might take out a subscription, and end up with no BBC iPlayer access anyway after a day or so. And the tech help is useless to non existent. It invariably consists of auto-bot responses

Because this was planned while we were members of the EU, and because we had a vote, is was actually our idea!

Did any of our MEPs vote against this?

No one is having a hissy fit, just pointing out the duplicitous nature of the eu.
Netflix probably knows its audience, it won't waste money streaming slurry no one will watch.
'duplicitous'?

You do realise that the EU can do whatever they like as regards 'third countries' don't you? :rolleyes:

The BBC quickly cotton onto VPN IP addresses and block them.
Free VPN service providers are as good as hopeless, and with paid for VPN services, you might take out a subscription, and end up with no BBC iPlayer access anyway after a day or so. And the tech help is useless to non existent. It invariably consists of auto-bot responses
Never had a problem with Nord VPN

What is ?
A VPN let’s you choose which country you access your internet from so for example of you are watching a programme that is geo restricted to say, the USA, you choose USA as your server. If you wanted to watch iPlayer from Spain, you choose U.K.

Aww bless...

mottie comes back with the same old thing when he has been bested yet again...

I guess it's trying to get the topic/forum locked down again :rolleyes:
Usual swervy response. Boring!

A VPN let’s you choose which country you access your internet from so for example of you are watching a programme that is geo restricted to say, the USA, you choose USA as your server. If you wanted to watch iPlayer from Spain, you choose U.K.
I knew that, just wondered why you told me that was the point of a VPN. You can watch anything streamed without a TV license, UNLESS it is iplayer you are watching. There was talk of the BBC trying to get TV manufacturers to install iplayer on their smart TV's, so you will have a device which can watch iplayer, so you will need a license. Crafty.

Sponsored Links
Back