How to cope with Trump? And Boris.

Berexit is entirely the consequence of the Quitters dummy. Remoaners never wanted to leave. YOU have given us this mess. Dumb Quitters.

It's you Remoaners who have created this mess. The world goes around on confidence.
Your just a bunch of Mess-ers who just want to be right

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That'll be the club WE chose to leave, innit?

So, everything has a price.

Whilst in it, we chose to agree to pay €10B a year, its very much a 2 way street.

If we want a different type of association, we negotiate a different price.

Remainers have this stupid argument the EU is a club with rules......as it suits their narrative.

Eeyore accuses Juncker of needing a wheelchair because he is drunk.
How disgustingly obnoxious can he get

It seems that his particular symptoms from sciatica are rather different to other people. The sciatica nerve seems to have run up his body causing a silly grin to appear on his face at times.

Back in 2015 sciatica caused Juncker to spontaneously bitch slap other EU leaders.

Its obviously a very rare form known as sciaticus cognacus

It's you Remoaners who have created this mess. The world goes around on confidence.
Your just a bunch of Mess-ers who just want to be right

After deciding to leave. Now the leavers are blaming the remainers because leaving is such a crap shoot.

The mess was created by leavers. There was no definition of what leaving would entail.

How unpleasant is eeyore that he makes such slanderous gossip about someone who has a health problem and sometimes needs a wheelchair.
I am surprised your disabled buddy a* *e end does not castigate you for your obnoxious comments.
If you drank like Junkers you would need a wheelchair as well.

In the UK people who drink early in the day are usually alcoholics.
It is obviously different on the continent.
You are probably right on 1.5 counts. I'd say that some of those on the continent that drink early in the day are alcoholics too, though accompanying a glass of wine with lunch in some Euro countries is commonplace.

The French often water down their lunchtime table wine. Ive certainly seen it done, Ive not tried watered down wine myself.

I do think the Europeans tend to have a different cultural attitude to alcohol. The French have wine over a long meal, the English have been brought up with the need to neck 10 pints before closing time at 11.00pm and off for a kebab and a fight

It seems that his particular symptoms from sciatica are rather different to other people. The sciatica nerve seems to have run up his body causing a silly grin to appear on his face at times.

Back in 2015 sciatica caused Juncker to spontaneously bitch slap other EU leaders.

Its obviously a very rare form known as sciaticus cognacus
Pi$$ed mesel at this one. Good value Notch.

Sponsored Links
Back