How to cope with Trump? And Boris.

Not exactly.

More, telling Tish May that Brexit will kill any future US trade deals.

Dumb quitters.

From what I've heard watching Q time and media that this white paper goes against a good deal with the US.

No deal is better.

A Wet Brexit is no good for anyone

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Odd though this may seem. Trump's hostility to May and her soft Brexit, may actually help her get it through the EU. Trump doesn't like trade clubs he likes bi-lateral agreements, if he thinks we are too closely tied to the EU, then he wont be happy.

Hopefully May, will quietly do a confidential deal in private and agree, what Trump would like us to do. if you think about it, he's always going to want us to strand ourself with a hard Brexit, so that he can dictate terms.

Personally I'd prefer to be a colony of the USA, than a colony of the EU.

Trump has his eye on the South China Sea.
That is his reason for cosying up to Putin, so that he can confront China over the islands in that sea and over N Korea.
He is already playing hardball over Chinese trade.

Personally I'd prefer to be a colony of the USA, than a colony of the EU.

I am new here, but been watching the brexit nonsense for ages.

I think the quote above needs to be highlighted. It is really telling! So even as a brexiteer you understand we are not strong enough on our own.!

Be careful what you wish for (bit late now though)

A colony being somewhere that has no voice in the ruling body, no veto, no vote.

And you'd rather be a colony of the US than a member of the EU.

That's what you'll have now with Brexit.

yes, as you say, Brexit means UK loses its vote, its veto, and its voice within the EU, which is our biggest and most important trading and political partner.

Anyone who wants to throw away our influence like that is, as you say, dumb.

Poor, dumb Quitters.

yes, as you say, Brexit means UK loses its vote, its veto, and its voice within the EU, which is our biggest and most important trading and political partner.

Anyone who wants to throw away our influence like that is, as you say, dumb.

Poor, dumb Quitters.

Bull shoite.
Leavers voted to leave the eu. Not stay half in, half out.
Poor dumb remoaners.

Sponsored Links
Back