How to cope with Trump? And Boris.

So all you Trump supporters (extremists mostly ?), what do you think of his comments about BJ, May and brexit, and the London mayor being responsible for the increase in crime in London. And of course, London having a worse murder rate than New York.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44807271

Sponsored Links
So all you Trump supporters (extremists mostly ?), what do you think of his comments about BJ, May and brexit, and the London mayor being responsible for the increase in crime in London. And of course, London having a worse murder rate than New York.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44807271

Im no Trump supporter, I just dont think the blimp protest appropriate.

Im no Trump supporter, I just dont think the blimp protest appropriate.

Whether the protests are/were right or wrong, do you not agree that people should be able to protest, or not? Or just on certain subjects and people ?

He is potus, responsible directly and indirectly for millions worldwide. That position will always have supporters and opponents, unkess you prefer a different style of government?

Sponsored Links
Whether the protests are/were right or wrong, do you not agree that people should be able to protest, or not? Or just on certain subjects and people ?

He is potus, responsible directly and indirectly for millions worldwide. That position will always have supporters and opponents, unkess you prefer a different style of government?

I said blimp protest not appropriate, not protests in general.

Conflating my point to suit your narrative weakens your argument.

The only thing that would have really hurt trump would have been if no one paid any attention to him. He craves attention. He thrives on protesters. He knows he's got to them and they can't do diddly squat. I bet the fat old fooker loves it. If it gives the protesters a day out fair play to them though.

Eh? Is that why his visit itinerary was orchestrated so that it largely avoided protestors? Aw bless, you are naïve M itch.

No. It was arranged to minimise disturbance, as far as possible. If you don't realise that man enjoys seeing the upset he's caused, then it's you that's naive.

I agree Mitch. The man has the biggest ego I've ever seen and for sure being ignored would've hurt.

Why is that btw? I thought it was amusing myself, but interested to know why it wasn't appropriate :)

We have a culture of P!ss taking in this country. I've not got a problem with the Blip.. The Mayor however who gave permission for this got a bit upset as it was suggested a big balloon of himself and a pig should be flown.

Hipocrasy

The Mayor however who gave permission for this got a bit upset

What makes you think that?

Under what powers do you think he could prohibit a tethered balloon?

Sponsored Links
Back