UK pays an extra £250 million to stay in EU research

Sponsored Links
I find the Guardian has the best free up to date coverage of all the newspapers

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the Guardian has the best free updated coverage of all the newspapers
which is why its the worlds 3rd most read online news paper

wihlst its interpretation is left leaning bias, it is generally quite factual, unlike Express, Mail, Telegraph that bear little connection to the truth

which is why its the worlds 3rd most read online news paper
whilst its interpretation is left leaning bias, it is generally quite factual, unlike Express, Mail, Telegraph that bear little connection to the truth
I didn't know it was the 3rd most read free newspaper in the world Notch although I can understand why and I like the fact they're not just about making money and they try to expose corporate greed, corporate shenanigans and they're big on human rights especially with respect to how they supported the factual truth about the "Ed Snowden" revelations.

Sponsored Links
I didn't know it was the 3rd most read free newspaper in the world Notch although I can understand why and I like the fact they're not just about making money and they try to expose corporate greed, corporate shenanigans and they're big on human rights especially with respect to how they supported the factual truth about the "Ed Snowden" revelations.

Agree with a lot of what you say, but there is also an awful lot of "opinion pieces" which wouldn't be too bad, but they all seem to have a stick shoved so far up their rectum I find myself switching off, it's so left leaning it's unreal and TBF it's a bit to left.

There was some millennial written piece a few weeks back where they watched only fools and horses for the first time in their life and then spent the whole article writing about how offensive she perceived the show to be and found racism everywhere and even found trigger offensive to people who have learning disabilities. It was tedious I ended up reading the whole article because I couldn't believe there are people out their that are that closed minded and dense. She completely disregarded the time in which it was made and that it was a comedy and so stereo typing is supposed to be funny.

What I want is a newspaper or news source which is just centre, maybe the odd piece slightly left or right leaning, but not like what we have at the moment.

I find the BBC is the best middle ground but they don't tend to cover the multitude of news that the papers do. They tend to only report on the biggest of stories

Its a lot less left wing than it used to be. It seems to have swapped places with the FT.

It’s also the least purchased daily national newspaper in the uk. Bottom of the lot.
There are statistics & then there are other statistics....... you choose what suits your narrative I suppose considering the No1 online newspaper in the world is The Mail online.
Notch forgot to mention that.

I do know that a Guardian columnist recently admitted being pro IRA & that the paper is examining every word he’s ever had printed in the Guardian.

Sponsored Links
Back