No-Go areas of UK

Sponsored Links
johnd sitting at the pool side with the blacks.
The only one left. :ROFLMAO:
Or mebbe you'd blend in?

I remember being on holiday in florida and on the last few days a bus load of blacks arrived into the hotel and took over the pool area. The whites one by one got up and left.
Me included.
That was a no go area for the rest of the holiday.:ROFLMAO:

If you think migrants don't create division than you are incredibly stupid.

So you now concede that migrants create division and no go areas?

Or mebbe you'd blend in?
It looks to me like todgerIQof28 is creating the divisions.

Sponsored Links
Or mebbe you'd blend in?
From that and your other recent ramblings, it is clear that you are of a community who refuses to even get along with your own countrymen; let alone those who may be a bit different.

What a sick, sad, brainwashed bigot you are.

From that and your other recent ramblings, it is clear that you are of a community who refuses to even get along with your own countrymen; let alone those who may be a bit different.

What a sick, sad, brainwashed bigot you are.
Agree completely - AND he missed out being by the pool. I do hope they were thoroughly enjoying having the pool to themselves, and laughing at the sheer stupidity of it the idiotic British white folk.

Let's not forget, he's a (recently) born again Christian. Good advert, no?

Your making things up again.
Yes dear.
We all know from a looooooooooong thread about Christianity. You said you thought religion was a load of rubbish, then changed your mind and said you were a Christian. Just because you deny it, doesn't mean you didn't say it. Sorry about that.
How's your Christian nephew doing, the one who goes and does gods work overseas?

Sponsored Links
Back