No heating because of BDR91?

Sponsored Links
From your description replacing the Honeywell receiver with hive will not sort your problem. The BG bloke just seems to be making excuses!

Is there a way to test this prior to shelling out money for another underfloor inspection of some kind?

is there a standard wiring set up for a BDR91 which would connect hot water and heating?
What happens if you press the button on the BDR91?

Does the programmer also control hot water times, or are there two channels for two heating zones?

Which programmer do you have, is it a Sundial RF2?

so here's the inside of the bdr

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Sponsored Links
sorry and to reply to D_Hailsham

it controls two different heat zones, and is controlled by a ST95OOC

i have tested the thermostat pairing to see if when i turn the relay off the thermostat turns it back on, which it does

As I suspected, the British gas guy is a muppet.

Can you confirm the definition of "tripping" I'm wondering where the blue wire from terminal B goes?

sorry repeating his terminology. in the context he said it, it referred to the relay blocking the CH from coming on even after it had received a signal to do so

Ah, that's different then! Have you attempted to reset and re-pair? Have you done a signal level check?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back