No Heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can someone give me some advice i've had no heating in the house for two weeks now. i've had a plumber out but he doesn't know whats wrong.

I've got hot water but the central heating doesn't even fire up, the pump is ok but when i turn the heating on it doesn't do anything at all no noise nothing. It's a potterton puma 80

Does anyone have any idea of what might be wrong with this as i can't cope with this much longer as don't have any other source of heating.

Regards

Sarah

Sponsored Links
Get you engineer to follow the wiring diagram. He will need a multimeter- it is quite simple realy

He has gone through the manual but it just asks if the pump work and then just says are the radiators getting hot and that's it but it's seems to be the main system not firing somewhere

Sponsored Links
this bloke is obviously a waste of space, you need a heating engineer, not a plumber.
many plumbers would not even know what a multimeter was.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back