NO HOT WATER FROM HEATLINE COMBI BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, we have a heatline star 24 combi boiler which was already fitted when we moved it, its been fine, weve had it serviced too, but recently started playing up, if we had a bath we had to wait about 30minuntes before we could get any more hot water, sometimes longer, and then this weekend I cant get any hot water at all, and after messing with the dials, I found that if I turn the heating up full blast then we can get hottish water but only if taps not fully on, however if you switch it to hot water only, we cant get any, its freezing. Please HELP. x
And now to top it all off, the heating has gone off aswell, the pressure is up, ive turned up the thermostsat also, it keeps on trying to fire up but only lasts 2 seconds then goes out, then again trys again and again. Ive turned it off now completely as worried about safety etc.
Yes it is definately a HEATLINE STAR 24

Sponsored Links
I dont recognise Heatline Star.

Not Ravenheat Little Star?

Whatever it is it still sounds as if there is a failed diverter valve.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Throw it away they are a bottomless pit. The diverter sound at fault but they are probably half the original cost of the boiler. Don't think British gas cover them on there home serve cause they are that bad.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back