No hot water no heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Somebody .......please help me .......my powermax 155 has suddenly stopped working and thus I have no hot water or heating. Any ideas on what may be wrong with it and how I :( can fix it. Im desperate. pls help me.

Sponsored Links
Any ideas on what may be wrong
If you search on this forum for say 155 you'll find hundreds of threads dealing with similar problems.

Is there an electricity supply to the programmer ?If so are the red indicator lights illuminated ? If yes are they as bright as they were before the prob?If not and they are dull,poss prog has gone west...
such is life

Multiple posting. Don't answer this one any more chaps :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Do you mean the lock out light? Or the ch and hw lights? the heating and water lights are still the smae but the lick out light is a bit dull...what does that mean? :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back