No hot water

Sponsored Links
The thing is what can be done about, brew, thanks for all of your replies so far.

Sponsored Links
Sorry that was a typo, happen when you do it from phone

Well, if you want help, you should slow down and check your messages before you post them... Clear understanding is very important when it involves technical issues!

You said you don't get your system serviced.

The usual way to deal with heating systems is to have an engineer who services the system and comes to deal if any repairs are needed. Some choose to have a service and repair arrangement with British Gas or another provider.

Tony

The usual way to deal with heating systems is to have an engineer who services the system and comes to deal if any repairs are needed. Some choose to have a service and repair arrangement with British Gas or another provider.
don't think he wants to do that after looking for three days for answer , but your right he needs it

Oh come on I ain't no gangster but some these days may take that as complement. Blame the phone predictor text.

Anyhow any guesses what the approx cost I am looking at to get my hot water running from taps again.

Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back