no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an ariston euro combination boiler and recently the hot water has been not getting hot. Now when I turn on the hot water the boiler does not ignite but the central heating is working fine. Can anyone tell me what might be the problem.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
jolanta said:
I have an ariston euro combination boiler and recently the hot water has been not getting hot. Now when I turn on the hot water the boiler does not ignite but the central heating is working fine. Can anyone tell me what might be the problem.

Thanks

Sounds like a similar problem to mine - Diverter Valve. I don't know how much fixing this problem should be but the quotes I got were £300 and £320 and i thought them a little steep!!

My advise is to ditch the boiler as the ariston euro combi is one of the biggest steaming piles of sh** ever made.P.s i have been a heating engineer for 20 years and worked on every make in the book and i refuse to touch ariston boilers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back