No ID, No vote, No record...

Garbage fraud is far more serious. There has been more than one case and is far more costly.
IMG_5338.gif

Sponsored Links
What makes me laugh about all those who feel professionally affronted at having to produce ID to vote (which is a pretty serious thing to do), is that they produce ID at the drop of a hat when they want to dump some rubbish off at their local recycling centre or pick up a missed parcel from the post office!
What makes me laugh, is Tories waving their arms about non-existent voter fraud.

Voter ID, lol.

What makes me laugh, is Tories waving their arms about non-existent voter fraud.

Voter ID, lol.
Voting fraud is practiced by some certain sections of our community.

Sponsored Links

And how exactly will postal voting address that?

And interestingly....

However, Scotland Yard concluded in 2018 that there was insufficient evidence to prosecute any individual.

After a £1.7m, yearlong investigation into the allegations, the Met said it “had not identified sufficient additional evidence or investigative opportunities to enable the Met to request the Crown Prosecution Service to consider the charging of any individual in relation to offences of electoral fraud and malpractice arising from the 2014 mayoral election”.

£1.7m investigation. Looks like they tried

Out of MILLIONS of votes that have been cast, there have been less than a handful of convictions lol.
There is only one reason the Tories wanted to foist voter ID upon its voters.
Greedy blue bastards.

Indeed it is...

Shirley Porter

"While leader of Westminster City Council, Porter oversaw the "Building Stable Communities" policy - later described as the "homes for votes scandal" - and was consequently accused of gerrymandering. The policy was judged illegal by the district auditor, and a surcharge of £27m levied on her in 1996. This was later raised to £42 million with interest and costs. She eventually settled in 2004, paying a final settlement of £12.3 million"

Lucky for her that her dad founded Tesco...

She also sold a cemetery in london for 85p to a friend which was sold on for £1.85million on the same day...

She is a nasty party member btw ;)

Indeed it is...

Shirley Porter

"While leader of Westminster City Council, Porter oversaw the "Building Stable Communities" policy - later described as the "homes for votes scandal" - and was consequently accused of gerrymandering. The policy was judged illegal by the district auditor, and a surcharge of £27m levied on her in 1996. This was later raised to £42 million with interest and costs. She eventually settled in 2004, paying a final settlement of £12.3 million"

Lucky for her that her dad founded Tesco...

She also sold a cemetery in london for 85p to a friend which was sold on for £1.85million on the same day...

She is a nasty party member btw ;)
That doesn’t make me angry at all. It make me jealous. I wish I could do something like that. Don’t say you wouldn’t.

This only affects a fraction of society anyway as only fraction bother to vote! Local elections were particularly poor recently here, with the highest turnout in the next village at 36% and the lowest at 12%.

There is no secret ballot in the UK. Each voting card is logged with a number which is linked to your voter registration number, so the government could - if it wanted to - know who everybody voted for. We don't live in a democracy (no constitution, no bill of rights, no elected head of state, an unelected upper chamber of parliament, etc.), so this voter ID thing just helps cement this.

Money should be spent where it's needed and not where the desperate Tory campaign, wants it.
Vote them out then if you don’t like them and vote labour in. They can then sell off the rest of our gold reserves at a knockdown price.

That doesn’t make me angry at all. It make me jealous. I wish I could do something like that. Don’t say you wouldn’t.
I wouldn't, but no surprise that you praise corruption and fraud...

I believe in hard won gains not ill gotten gains...

Which is what sets us apart...

You are a sad old thug troll, and I have morals...

Bad karma is coming to get you ;)

Sponsored Links
Back