No more slave cylinders to be used on Land Rovers. Wokeism at its best….

Sponsored Links
They can call them what they want, it won't stop me referring to them as "master & slave".

The day that they do, is the day that they win.

Sponsored Links
Regardless of people's views on things like this, changes to words and phrases we use that do or could cause offence will continue. Actually it happens all the time, words and phrases fall out (and sometimes back in!) of fashion. Some I agree with, some I don't. However for my own mental health and stress levels, I try my best to just let it go cause it's happening whether we like it or not. A bit like estate agents gradually not using the phrase 'master bedroom' due to the origins of that phrase.

It's the Mail/
end of.

Attachments

• Rothermere-Hurrah-for-the-Blackshirts-750x331.jpg
    Rothermere-Hurrah-for-the-Blackshirts-750x331.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 40
Slaven Bilić the Croatian professional football manager and former player. Has reluctantly changed his name to Terry after his name Slaven offended international opposition football teams

His agent upset a few people when he pointed out there was an n on the end.

It's not reached EL Negrito pharmacy in Tenerife either.
That's the name of the shop and that's what's inside it.
That's also what Nelson Piquet called Sir Lewis, although he did it in Portuguese, (el negrinho) the meaning is exactly the same and is not used an insult in these countries.

Last edited:
Out my front the other evening doing g my Garden and a beer with my neighbour.

A Somalian fella walked up and asked for some water ever so politely for his car radiator.

Thanks Boss he said... come back for another . Please Boss he said again. Not in a horrible way I said don't call me Boss...

I've had it before from black men..... I'm not a slave trader so don't call me Boss.

Sponsored Links
Back