No real alternatives to fossil fuels ..

Your solution is....?
Connect to the national Grid and use whatever the appropriate power source is.

I might not have been clear but this isn't just my own invention. The national Grid have looked at this and planned for it. So don't ask for my solution, ask for the government or national Grid solution.

Sponsored Links
Connect to the national Grid and use whatever the appropriate power source is.

I might not have been clear but this isn't just my own invention. The national Grid have looked at this and planned for it. So don't ask for my solution, ask for the government or national Grid solution.

one could always purchase a petrol generator to charge ones car up

Every new leccy car in 2035 will have a free generator

ounce again Transam looks at a problem and comes up with a well thought out solution :cool:

one could always purchase a petrol generator to charge ones car up

Every new leccy car in 2035 will have a free generator

ounce again Transam looks at a problem and comes up with a well thought out solution :cool:
I expect petrol will be extortionate, but sure, go for that.

All this environmental de carbonising caper will cause massive conflicts down the line

some countries economies are pretty much entirely based on selling oil / gas / fossil fuels

they will see economic collapse

millions of economic refugees will be on walk about

violence will erupt / armed conflict / war spilling over borders
You've got that the wrong way around. Humanity is distributed around the globe roughly in line with where is livable. As the climate changes and the sea rises some areas that are ok now will become unviable.

The more we reduce emissions the fewer refugees there will be.

Sponsored Links
i had one of them laxative bombs poked up my bottom years ago when I was in hospital due to a bike accident

And they were not that big

would not want any thing bigger :LOL:

but each to there own I say

I had one few years ago before a colonoscopy. It was like Nagasaki going off. Literally seismic. Like the morning after a long night on the Bass and vindaloo. :confused: :eek:

Last edited:
You've got that the wrong way around. Humanity is distributed around the globe roughly in line with where is livable. As the climate changes and the sea rises some areas that are ok now will become unviable.

The more we reduce emissions the fewer refugees there will be.

armed conflict will ensue from this environmental caper

the world had better brace it self for the consequences

also they are already looking at deep sea mining so as to supply all the minerals for the billions of battery’s
As for the loss of habitat

it will happen irrespective

also they are already looking at deep sea mining so as to supply all the minerals for the billions of battery’s

Do you really think that the refugees fleeing from dozens of newly installed offshore wind farms will be more disruptive than if the flooding in Bangladesh becomes too violent to maintain and millions flee as refugees?

It will happen Irrespective is a really silly way to weigh up cost/benefit :p

Do you really think that the refugees fleeing from a newly installed offshore wind farm being more disruptive than if the flooding in Bangladesh becomes too violent to maintain and millions flee as refugees?

It will happen Irrespective is a really silly way to weigh up cost/benefit :p

dunno what you are on about tbh :confused:

Do you really think that when a countries entire economy based on exporting fossil fuels collapses that there will be no consequences ?

It looks like you are earnestly promoting conflict and chaos. Do you thrive on it? Are you so miserable that you long for everyone else to be pitched into misery also? You must be consumed with hatred for all and sundry.

Blimey let’s not forget the Russians

there economy is based on export of gas and oil

plus they are armed to the teeth
With weapons of mass destruction

:eek:

What are the gonna do, force a skint war ravaged country to buy their exports?

You've demonstrated how you'll plaster the forum with the most unlikely gobshoite you can imagine.
Do you honestly think anyone with a brain takes any notice of an individual who is so miserable and racked with hatred that he constantly spouts hateful bile as fast as his fingers can work? Even then your fingers are working far faster than your brain.

What are the gonna do, force a skint war ravaged country to buy their exports?

I dunno Noseall but trillions of dollars will need to be handed out to these countries in order to stop economic collapse

the Saudis the biggest exporters of oil have kicked the can down the road till 2060 ???

Sponsored Links
Back