no seals on meter or fuses

Yes I use saynoto0870 sadly many organisations have no other numbers.

But another big consideration is the runaround and the useless numpties you have to get past once you have got past the many number options robots with no option for you.

Their telephone system is ineffective/unworkable. I am quite well paid, and my time is in great demand, I cannot meet 1/2 of the demands on my time, so for the benefit of more customers I cannot afford to waste it trying to converse with the distributor or the provider of electricity on an illconceived communication system.

The most efficient use of your time is to put your point in writing, keep your copy and send it to their published address.

Apeal to providers and distributors. Please give us as members of certifying bodies, a hotline to people who know what we are talking about before someone dies for lack of communication between us and you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back