No surprise, Boj.

Sometimes, you've just got to accept responsibility for your own actions.

you mean like allowing pubs and bars to re-open?

crowds of uninhibited people laughing and shouting in a crowded room

having a few drinks and forgetting to be sensible.

a great idea, really good for increasing Tim's profits and keeping the NHS busy.

"outdoors doesn't count"

_114277230_hi063113542.jpg

Sponsored Links
you mean like allowing pubs and bars to re-open?

crowds of uninhibited people laughing and shouting in a crowded room

having a few drinks and forgetting to be sensible.

a great idea, really good for increasing Tim's profits and keeping the NHS busy.

"outdoors doesn't count"

_114277230_hi063113542.jpg
Must have missed that on the news when Boris told people to ignore guidelines and to cause overcrowding whenever possible. Difficult to tell from that picture, but I wonder how many in it are under 30?

I was reading yesterday about cases increasing in London - and Khan going to put some more lockdown measures in place. I wonder how that works with Boris's message of 'go back to work' to the city dwellers?

I was reading yesterday about cases increasing in London - and Khan going to put some more lockdown measures in place. I wonder how that works with Boris's message of 'go back to work' to the city dwellers?
Travelling on London transport I have noticed a certain specific group that,in the main, don't wear masks. Not all of them, and not exclusively them, but mainly.

Sponsored Links
Travelling on London transport I have noticed a certain specific group that,in the main, don't wear masks. Not all of them, and not exclusively them, but mainly.
It's a shame that people just don't get it.
I got scorned at the other day by a 20-something for wearing one in the petrol station. If someone doesn't want to wear one, that's one thing, but scorn another for playing safe? Seems Ryler's attitude isn't that unusual.

It's odd round here in that although most of Lancashire have gone back into lockdown, we the Las Vegas of the North (sh*tepool) have avoided it. Maybe it's because people here actually do seem to follow the rules, which I find very odd. We're normally in the No 1 spot or at least top 3 for any bad stat.

CJD/BSE has its origins in the UK. Are you saying we are backward too? Perhaps you think we should become more advanced like our EU neighbours, eh?

More advenced than our EU neighbours :LOL:

Well u may have a point Noseall the Austrians are fairly advanced

We never gave BSE to the Chinese ;)

Any one with any thing holding there ears apart should have worked out that turning cows and sheep into cannibals is not a good idea or feeding pigs sdwGe pellets was a bit iffy

Was the farmers fault encouraged by the EU to do it

Bell ends

It's odd round here in that although most of Lancashire have gone back into lockdown, we the Las Vegas of the North (sh*tepool) have avoided it. Maybe it's because people here actually do seem to follow the rules, which I find very odd. We're normally in the No 1 spot or at least top 3 for any bad stat.

From what one of our managers told me (and he lives within 200yds of the Prom), it's not the following of the rules.
Because there wasn't any.

That said, Blackpool is in a slightly abnormal situation, in that at certain times, a large proportion of people there are visitors, and not residents.

More likely then, it is that it was a shoiteload of interlopers that were getting close and having fun in Blackpool, sharing the lurgy among themselves, then sodding off to incubate it in other towns.....

Blackpool may have got off lightly because the locals stayed out of trouble, but the visitors did not......

It's a shame that people just don't get it.
I got scorned at the other day by a 20-something for wearing one in the petrol station. If someone doesn't want to wear one, that's one thing, but scorn another for playing safe? Seems Ryler's attitude isn't that unusual.
I read about a bloke in his 60s, NHS worker, who got tw@tted by someone on a bus for moving away from him because that someone wasn't wearing a mask.

Sponsored Links
Back