No Working combi boiler for 6 months

Sponsored Links
it sounds you have been unlucky, i am surprised that after all the chew you have had with a worcestor boiler you would go for another one.

You think i woud hate worcestor but every one at work keeps saying there good. when i ask whats a good boiler lol. Think i shoud be asking you experts what a good boiler is!

One that keeps goin'......... :LOL:

However from a heating Eng's POV one that keeps stoppin' ....... Bit like the one ya got ;)

well, i don't rate worcestors, as a company i find them arrogant, i don't like the design of there heat exchanger and are over hyped IMHO.

it depends on your budget and what you want from the boiler. if the replacement is going to be 24-30kw combi then there is lot of choice. if a customer is on a very tight budget then we would fit something like a heat-line. but we recommend something like a viessmann's Vitodens 100.

i like heat-line boiler very much, i find them easy to fix and are well designed, the new vizo plus has got a very similar diverter system to the viessmann now.

Sponsored Links
My Viessmann boiler will never brake down...... Thats because its still lying in the dining room on its pallet awaiting mounting brackets....... Blech its only been a week...... My etailor, materials supplier & Viessmann are playing the blame game at the moment over who lost the part....... Me I'm gonna give the supplier till noon Monday, then I'm off over there with a piece of lead pipe.... Am not gonna stop waving it around till someone does something for me :eek:

I find it hard to immagine this new heatline boiler stated to be a Band A and to have a four pipe heat exchanger.

I dont think I have seen any boilers designed that way before.

As its not April 1st, can you email me a copy of the MI ?

I guess its the cheap version of the new Heatline Soluce which looks uncomfortably similar to the Ideal Icos.

Tony

sorry agile i did not mean it has a 4 pipe HX, i mean they have copied the diverter motor out of a 100(the stepping one). the only MI i have are draft onces and are really very home made.

the vizo plus is using the isothemic stainless steel HX from *that italian company

the soluxe is the bee's knees. have you seen the inside of a Atag hx before? well it is the same but with add vertical fins in stainless steel i believe

*sorry can spell the name

Giannoni ?

So how similar is the Vizo plus to the Soluce?

Tony

yes Giannoni!!! :LOL:
the vizo plus has the same return group/pump but with the this new flow/dv group and a isothemic HX instead of the full steel Giannoni.

so different from Soluce

Whats this "isothermal" heat exchanger mean?

I hope its not the one with a plastic outer case!

Tony

yes agile, it is the one with the plastic outer case. Giannoni have told every one that they want to stop making the full steel ones. so it is all going that way anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back