Noisey ignition

Cheers,it should be at about 1.5 so I'll set it just above that and then bleed more.

Sponsored Links
Contacted Corgi they told me the notification had been sent to the Developer.Contacted them and they told me it was sent to my social landlord.S landlord was as much use as a chocolate teapot, hadnt a clue what the notification was. :rolleyes: Going to have to keep on at my S landlord or maybe try the developer again.
I've also since discovered tht one of my TRV's is loose and the securing nut underneath isnt tight can move back and forth.Can even rock the TRV back and forth a little.This valve also makes more noise than the rest of the system.
Maybe this is why I have air constantly in my closed system?
Is it as simple as just tightening the nut back up do I ned to take th nut back off an use PTFE tape etc.Need to isolate system at all?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back