Not ideal isar 24he

H

hav it

Hello, Had to re install an isar today, due to boiler being removed from new build 4mths ago due to theft in other houses. Guess what boiler wont fire. It flashing h4, what i think is flue temp sencor, pump runs constant but will not reset. good old ideal

Sponsored Links
H4 is ahigh overheat code usually get this if the water isn't circulating properly has the air vent screw been undone?

Check the pumps spinning and make sure heating iso valves are open.

Sponsored Links
valves open and pump running. Is h4 not flue temp sencor there are 2 location depending on model, mine just sits into main hx

Following the MI's fault finding, it does indeed point to the flue thermistor.

Check ntc resistance values as per instructions.

I have also had this caused by the usual condensate trap/sump blocked :eek: God knows why though :confused:

valves open and pump running. Is h4 not flue temp sencor there are 2 location depending on model, mine just sits into main hx
quite possibly true but the only time i've seen it was when boiler overheated due to poor circulation - don't ask!!!

yeah i know where your coming from but boiler not fired so no heat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back