Not sure if we're allowed to talk about this, but here goes.

There is something odd about the whole thing the people and the situation its almost like its being played out by actors, the girl has strange body language the bloke also, something intangible just don't quite figure. I hope it all comes out in the wash.

Sponsored Links
can I just say I went to see a film this summer called "Wolfs Creek"

It was based on a real story an earlier redneck/OZ serial killer who had slaughtered so many travellers in the outback ,

In the film 2 English girls backpackers were travelling across country with an oz lad they met , their car broke down an along comes a friendly "Croc Dundee" type bloke he takes them to an old mine shacks , they are ok , til awake next morning tied up in just knickers , one is raped /tortured .. the other escapes but goes back an rescues her mate ,
they are then hunted with siper/hunting rifle nutter til both are dead an buried in shallow graves , oz lad gets away an is lucky to be rescued an while recovering the OZ police can't find Croc so charge the lad ,case is thrown out

In real life the real Bast*rd is caught with the hunting rifle shooting german girl tourists tied up on the highway ..can't remember his name ..?

on the rolling credits they say ,In the Oz outback 700 tourists a year never return an the police do nothing to help unless a body is found .. :(

wether this falconia case is a "reggie perrin ",I doubt it as he got to come out into the real world some day .. an with all the publicity.....Naaah ..

I think he was done in , wether by a serial killer/redneck or by the girl friend an jealous boyfriend

Just have to wait for the jury verdict now but the judge has told them to disregard the CCTV footage of him and Miss Lee's statement that it is him in that footage

I would be surprised if they find him guilty

Sponsored Links
It's the dna, which was impossible to ignore. There was a blood spot with his dna on her shirt. The best explanation he could come up with was that he might have bumped into her in a restaurant

pickles said:
It's the dna, which was impossible to ignore. There was a blood spot with his dna on her shirt. The best explanation he could come up with was that he might have bumped into her in a restaurant

Right and i could see how that happened especially as a witness saw him at the same place as them earlier.

To be honest i dont discount DNA evidence as i am not qaulified, but i am able to understand how some body fluid could get somewhere else without hanging a man for it.

Maybe if he story wasnt so full of holes and unbelievable i could in part give the evidence some substance.

Another thing that got to me was that the first thing in her statement after the trial was that she says that 3 books are due out this week and no one involved in those books has spoken to her---Freddie being cynical thinks she said that cause a big cheque has been offered to her for HER version.

None of this adds up for me. I think he *may* very well be guilty, but like someone pointed out earlier can you do someone for murder if knowone knows whether the person in question is actually dead or not :confused:
Could this case actually not be over yet? Now that would be interesting and maybe I shouldn't suggest this but what the hell - I wander if people (read detectives) are expecting Miss Lees to let her guard down now things are 'over'. How is that for a conspiracy - The whole court case a moccary (I guess you could call it a kangaroo court :p :LOL: ) and Peter Falconi is really staying in five star luxury until they get the evidence to nail Joanne propper!
Sorry if there are lots of holes in my little idea but it does sound (to me) as plausible as the result of this case, based on the superficial evidence we know about!

olly_k said:
None of this adds up for me. I think he *may* very well be guilty, but like someone pointed out earlier can you do someone for murder if knowone knows whether the person in question is actually dead or not :confused:
The Acid bath murders spring to mind here!

Sponsored Links
Back