Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
Come on Mottie, that's not fair.

Andy
What's not fair about mentioning that?

Except of course if you think it's ok to admit that...

‘It’s not difficult for a woman to make a man hit her. She certainly wasn’t a beaten wife, she was hit and that’s different.’

No doubt he's swapping tips with Sean Connery as we speak!

Rula Lenska? I think he did, but she was very strong headed to begin with and got even more headstrong the more famous she got so I suppose 2 headstrong people shouldn't really pair up.
My wife knew him before he met her, (around 1986 she thinks they met), but she last spoke with him in '84/85 around the time of Live Aid.

Sponsored Links
Shocked to hear of Dennis Watermans death.
I still watch repeats of Minder on TV every day.
He and George Cole were a class act.
In real life Waterman was a good boxer and his brother Peter was a European boxing champion.
The world really was his Lobster.

‘It’s not difficult for a woman to make a man hit her. She certainly wasn’t a beaten wife, she was hit and that’s different.’

NO, it's not fair to mention it on the afternoon that he has died!

Andy

And he sang the song for New Tricks, written by Mike Moran of "Rock Bottom" fame.

No doubt he's swapping tips with Sean Connery as we speak!
Its easy to snipe from behind your screen but is it really necessary to slander someone who has worked hard and had a successful career.?
What have you contributed to the world you live in?

Its easy to snipe from behind your screen but is it really necessary to slander someone who has worked hard and had a successful career.?
I was the first to mention it but it wasn't wasn't 'sniping' from behind a screen. In response to Conny saying that 'he was a very quiet, lovely man who had great respect for others, especially women' I mentioned that he had confessed to hitting one of his four wives (for which he also confessed that felt thoroughly ashamed). That's not slandering someone in any sense of the word, quite apart from the fact that you can't slander somebody who is dead. I enjoyed him in the Sweeny and Minder but didn't much like him in new tricks.

Sponsored Links
Back