Notice Requiring Possession

eeyore.... you dont seem to get the point that the op was a lodger... can you not think below your racist mind....

please try and lower yourself..

Sponsored Links
eeyore.... you dont seem to get the point that the op was a lodger... can you not think below your racist mind....

please try and lower yourself..

What has that got to do with anything??
Yes he is a lodger...with plenty of options to be able to lodge or house share...or get a flat of his own..and what has race got to do with anything?

..you been drinking or something? What point are you trying to make? Maybe you can tell someone more intelligent than yourself and they can try explaining it to me in big boy talk.

i was always taught..... when in a hole..... stop digging.... i had to say that as i dont think you understand...

the point is eeyore. the op was a lodger. asked a simple question... which the simple people could not answer... just give donkeys advice and comments.... and again.... i apologise to my long eared friends...

Sponsored Links
..my business is doing pretty well :)

Just saying, I'm not someone who gets their financial advice or opinions from GMTV, that's all.

the point is eeyore. the op was a lodger. asked a simple question... which the simple people could not answer... just give donkeys advice and comments.... and again.... i apologise to my long eared friends...

Yeah, still not making much sense.
The OP was given his advice. If the property he lives in is repossessed, he is out on his ear...but should be given notice.

MY comment was in reply to someone saying there wasn't enough housing around...which i have shown there is...then you started talking about donkey's ears for some reason.

eeyore.... is t the ears blinding you... why do you have so much hatred for the people in council properties... what is your problem....

eeyore.... is t the ears blinding you... why do you have so much hatred for the people in council properties... what is your problem....
Geraint, I don't really know what your problem is but I don't spend my energies speaking to muppets for too long. So stop trying to change the subject and tell me what you are talking about when you say "He is a lodger". WHat difference does that make?

I will answer your question anyway, I don't HATE council tenants, I hate the system of subsidised housing that as a tax payer I pay for. My money should be paying for MY house, not taxed off me to go towards someone elses house.

anyway... time for a shower and dinner... and will not tell you what council the food is from....... :D

Donkeys! sheep! ................ proper little Dr. Doolittle aren't you :)

Sponsored Links
Back