Npower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've heard a rumour that nPower are giving up boiler installation.....does anyone know if it is true?

Sponsored Links
Heard the same and that they are scaling back their boiler cover due to lack of business.

what a terrible shame, I do hope some of the other high quality service companies aren't suffering.

Heard the same and that they are scaling back their boiler cover due to lack of business.

If you have a lack of business then why do you need to scale back your boiler cover?

With so many big players involved in this boiler cover its a wonder how they are all going to be able to make it pay.

The interesting one is the AA who got it so badly wrong last winter and had to publically admit they had underestimated the demand and provide assurances that they would provide better cover in future.

British Gas advice on your Microwave:-

I can see sparking and flashing inside my microwave Make sure you're using microwave-proof containers - don't use tin foil or cutlery with gold rims.

Check the microwave is clean inside - burnt food can cause sparking and flashing.

If the problem continues, please call us immediately on 0800 294 9560.*

My microwave keeps blowing a fuse or tripping the circuit breaker If you think it's a faulty socket, see British Gas advice on electric wiring.

If you think the microwave is faulty, and it's covered on your Kitchen Appliance Cover, please call us on 0800 294 9560.* We recommend you do not use until it has been checked by a qualified engineer.

The controls on the front of my microwave are faulty
or There's a problem with my microwave door If your microwave is covered by British Gas under Kitchen Appliance Cover, book a callout on
0800 294 9650.*

Sponsored Links
They had already down scaled their installation team around a years ago, a mate of mine was made redundant at the time.

Agile said:
British Gas advice on your Microwave:-

I can see sparking and flashing inside my microwave Make sure you're using microwave-proof containers - don't use tin foil or cutlery with gold rims.

-- and don't put CDs in it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

British Gas should stick to what they're good at - like reading the effing meter. Oops! Just remembered; we get our gas from nPower ---

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back