NTL packages.

P

paulbrown

Moved house last week and had NTL round today fitting phone/telly/modem. After several wasted attempts with their Scottish or Indian call centres I finally got someone who knew what he was doing.

First thing he said was why are you paying £39 a month if you change to frequent user you get free local calls after 6-00 PM, better still the monthly charges drop to £32!!!!

Apparently NTL don't broadcast this offer and you have to ask!! According to the advisor it does apply to all customers with the full package though.

Sponsored Links
The Scottish/Indian thing hacks me off as well. The perfect understandable accent NOT.

paulbrown said:
Moved house last week and had NTL round today fitting phone/telly/modem. After several wasted attempts with their Scottish or Indian call centres I finally got someone who knew what he was doing.

First thing he said was why are you paying £39 a month if you change to frequent user you get free local calls after 6-00 PM, better still the monthly charges drop to £32!!!!

Apparently NTL don't broadcast this offer and you have to ask!! According to the advisor it does apply to all customers with the full package though.

ring them up at the end of the month to cancel and watch how cheap it gets ;)

think theyr bad try tiscali for crap service. We cancelled our internet contract after we were really badly treated, now weve got a bill 18 months later from a debt collection service for £21 for money we supposedly we, despite the fact we had a direct debit set up and we paid up in full at the end of the contract. i spent nearly an hour on the phone to national rate numbers trying to sort it out, and it wasnt until i blew my top and asked to speak to a supervisor that i actually got someone i could understand. mind you he was a complete and utter waste of space and an arrogant get.

Avoid tiscali, you have been warned!

Sponsored Links
Using the telephone to complain about most things is a waste of time + money, Use email or send a letter, keep copies, if necessary send recorded delivery. Even if they are right & you are wrong you will understand the explanation & there wont be any summonds appearing. Its not hard to write a letter, Just keep it to the point (whereas a tele call you get emotional).

Back