Number crunching

Sponsored Links
The use of "strawman" on here might irk you, but where its use is due, it is due.
Putting words in people's mouth just to knock them down is a strawman.

Contrast that with Notchy using the term against me the other day incorrectly - I stated a fact, didn't attribute any quote to him - yet he claimed "strawman!" anyway.

With regard to the headline, why mention covid at all? If not to link his death to it?
No it's not strawman, it is clutching at straws however, as an attempt to belittle, to lord it over. Did I shout 'strawman' at you when you also made up something you thought I thought? Nope. I just, like a normal human being, said you were incorrect, move on.

Why mention having covid in the middle of a pandemic?? You're really asking that? :LOL:

Anyone remember the ransomware siege event at NHS?
NHS decided to outsource IT to an Indian IT company, Oberoi something.

Lesson to be learnt : Don't outsource critical national assets

Sponsored Links
I didn't. You replied to me and did that, remember?
Lol, some people on here can never admit fault, no matter what can they?
Hope you've recovered from your upset over the beeb this morning and moved on to more pressing things :)

It's idiots like you Rat Licker, who wont wear a mask, downplaying it etc who are making it worse. Bravo.

Try listening to what the moderates are saying.
Listening to the scaremongers has achieved nothing.

That is rich, coming from you. :)
Have a check. I've apologised before for misunderstanding/getting the wrong end of the stick and happy to do so.

So yeah, I am strong enough to apologise/admit fault. How's that going your end? Written to the editor about your inability to understand correct reporting yet? :LOL:

Anyone remember the ransomware siege event at NHS?
NHS decided to outsource IT to an Indian IT company, Oberoi something.

Lesson to be learnt : Don't outsource critical national assets
No, the lesson to be learnt was don't keep running unpatched out of date operating systems. It was a governance failure.

Sponsored Links
Back