NVQ 3

Where do i start? Ok, Did mine in 04 so it may have changed abit?? but I never covered any agricultural at all, if the Pcs don't stipulate this then there no reason why you should, but if they do they do?? You should view other folders theres nothing wrong about this, in fact ask look at as many as poss, every one is different so find one that suits you.

I no nothing regarding NVQ 3 finishing in sept period, what award body are you with??? just give them a bell and they will tell you.

A nvq candidate as to be given sufficient time to complete their nvq, if this is not the case you can report them to the awarding body and the poo will hit the fan trust me on that one!! but lets hope you get it done and the cert its the floor. Yes the pics are a bit like that buts its how you complete the write the write up that goes with them, a pic says a thousand words does it not??

Now to the last point, I've viewed this forum for a long time and (this is going to upset a few folks but some will agree) the blogs that gets the most replys and input are the one where people are disagreing with each other over regs etc, eg I've seen so many people say " no you cant test others work on an intial inspection" Bull **** thats why theres 4 sections there for the designer, construction, inspection and qualified supervision. Now I bet you get a reply but to my comments and not your quest for info regarding your NVQ3 :LOL:

Sponsored Links
lol your absolutely right i came on here looking for some unpaid work and got into some debates about who i work for it got a bit stupid in the end.

im not sure who the awarding body is it just says nvq i think it might be because its not funded anymore and the nvq as of now costs £1200 because there is no government funding for adults anymore from what i've read any way.

the nvq assessor said hes looking to come out for every unit 301 302 ect ect so agricultural is one and indst is the other that i will strugle with but i have a mate who has a farm and a mate who owns a sewing factory and i was hoping to get "evidence" without him being there if you catch my drift..

you see i dont really do any indst or agry and have no real interest in it at all but if im going to do the qualification i want to do it right also noone is going to employ me in indstrial workplace without years of experience

when you did the nvq did the assesor go onsite with you for every unit

No, sample visits, once or twice at most, now this is how I did it, its the long way round an nvq but its also a surefire way: I wrote out every single PC/ke and then wrote out under it how I had achieved it, this was sometimes only a cross ref to another piece of evidence. But there no way anyone cannot say you've not done this that or the other, they may say get more evidence on this and that but that was my way to the nvqs I've done, good luck. so get collecting some evidence to cross ref.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back