Off the shelf loft hatch for very small hole.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys!

I've got a really small loft entrance, no hatch currently in place, just a hole going into the loft. It's tiny, about 300*450. Just an access hatch really for the extractor fan etc.

I'm after an off the shelf loft hatch that I can screw into the ceiling which once opened will revel the hole. All the ones seen thus far, have right angled rim to slot into the hole.

Can anyone advise at all.

Thanks in advance

J

Sponsored Links
Have you tried Googling access panels they are available, BES plumbing do some but not in your size however someone must.

I'm thinking of something like this,

ae235

This one is only 200 * 150, so at least twice the size. There must be something on the market.

Checked, thank you.

get the next size up and just cut out the opening as much as possible and neaten the edge with some fascia board or similar

you will need a board covered in insulation above the hatch to stop heat loss and condensation dripping off the hatch

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back