I am building an office as a mid term temporary space to work in my garage my work is being heavily affected by AI so I have no money and have to credit card it until better days, I am making a box by making panels which will be thin sheets MDF with 50mm baton internal frame and join them together, same with roof and 25mm ply floor offset off the floor with 50mm wood beams. I bought 2, 50mm thick 2.4m x 1.2m sheets of jabite to block off the garage door (its a 2.2m square up and over door) I am already told the jabite would invalidate my home insurance so I have lost £40 already I am just going to have to block off the door with plasterboard. For my wall panels whats the best cheapest insulation to put inside the panels that wont be fire risk and invalidate my insurance?
Many Thanks if anyone can help
Sam
Many Thanks if anyone can help
Sam
