Official: Brexit is not happening

Ryler tells us that in his opinion, anyone in a uniform should act the same as a terrorist and murder anyone they don't like the look of.

Think of the money it would save in Judges' salaries.

Ryler wants to be a war criminal.

Lying Troll.
How do you get away with it?

Sponsored Links
What makes you think that Ryler only wants people in British uniforms to be murderers?

I assumed he also wants Russian, American, Saudi, Israeli, Syrian and Zimbabwean police and soldiers to have unfettered freedom to kill. Does he think otherwise?

How do you decide which are permitted to murder and which aren't?

What makes you think that Ryler only wants people in British uniforms to be murderers?

I assumed he also wants Russian, American, Saudi and Israeli police and soldiers to have unfettered freedom to kill. Does he think otherwise?

Lying troll.

Well come on then Ryler, tell us which people in uniform are allowed to murder and which aren't.

Sponsored Links
johnd believes terrorists on their way to kill innocent people should be allowed to continue unhindered.

Lying Troll.
How do you get away with it?
It's pretty poor I agree, it's his style he obviously lives alone with some serious palm blisters. Shame.

Anyway in 55mins we have a cab coming ready for a good night out best get my makeup on whoop!

En-route to detonate a car bomb in Gib
Sadly for you that theory was debunked...

"A government minister talked of a car bomb having been found and defused. It was only on the following afternoon that the Foreign Secretary, Sir Geoffrey Howe, announced that the IRA team had been unarmed and that there was no car bomb."

But the thickos it appears still believe the 'fake news' :rolleyes:

You're the anti british one here because you condone state execution and concealment of the facts!

You're the anti british one here because you condone state execution and concealment of the facts!

That particular execution has never kept me awake at night. They were not innocents, just innocent that time. By contrast, they and those like them killed many innocent people, and intimidated and brutalised thousands.

Last edited:

"A government minister talked of a car bomb having been found and defused. It was only on the following afternoon that the Foreign Secretary, Sir Geoffrey Howe, announced that the IRA team had been unarmed and that there was no car bomb."

I think I will give your version of “intelligence” on the IRA a miss,Thankyou.

“””””””Praise over what was at first seen as a highly successful mission to stop a terrorist attrocity quickly turned into controversy. It transpired that none of the 3 IRA members had been armed and no remote bomb trigger was found. Furthermore the Renault that Savage had parked in town contained no explosives.

What was now seen by some as a summary execution by the Army of unarmed terrorists was a propaganda coup for the IRA.

A bomb full of explosives and linked to the IRA trio was eventually found in Spain. It's now thought that Savage had been using the Renault to reserve the spot for the actual car bomb to be later parked in.

A subsequent inquest found that it was technically possible for the IRA cell to have remotely triggered a car bomb from the location of the shootings.

The families of the Savage, McCann and Farrel took the case to the European Court of Human Rights. In 1995 the court found that the British Government had violated Article 2 of the Convention. It also ruled that the three had been engaged in an act of terrorism, and consequently dismissed unanimously the applicants’ claims for damages and costs.”””””Indeed,,,they were not in Gib for a suntan!!!
As said previously,thank goodness you are not our “intelligence”” chap LaL.The IRA do have it tattooed on their head,and a BOMB label on cars.Terrorism and prevention of it is a nasty business..Please do not be Mr Naive forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ira were about shooting people in the back and bombing in ambush style attacks.
Nothing brave about that.

Yes, and they'd shoot their own if they stepped out of line, thus calling those that chose to sit down and discuss peace brave.

Another one contemptuous of all things British
Brexiteers are contemptuous of all things British.

Brexiteers applaud a Brexit that breaks up the union
Brexiteers applaud a Brexit that sells of the NHS off to the US.
Brexiteers applaud the UK being made much weaker.

Brexiteers are traitors

Brexiteers are contemptuous of all things British.

Brexiteers applaud a Brexit that breaks up the union
Brexiteers applaud a Brexit that sells of the NHS off to the US.
Brexiteers applaud the UK being made much weaker.

Brexiteers are traitors

Hang on a sec let me just step on my little soap box and proclaim to a bunch of forum weirdos...

Ahem 《clears throat》

Remainers are contemptuous of all things British
Remainers applaud an EU that dilutes british patriotism.
Remainers applaud an NHS that stretches beyond its budgets to support the whole of the EU.
Remainers applaud the UK being much weaker with the financial burden supporting a collective of nations.

Really who the actual **** are people who come on here and make these statements... are you sat on your sofa toilet..armchair.. typing this **** actually believing it?!

Maybe it's the contrast to where I am currently highlights that.. anyway back to the action..as you were the.mighty Notch (y) keep it coming.

Sponsored Links
Back