Official: Brexit is not happening

Hang on a sec let me just step on my little soap box and proclaim to a bunch of forum weirdos...

Ahem 《clears throat》

Remainers are contemptuous of all things British
Remainers applaud an EU that dilutes british patriotism.
Remainers applaud an NHS that stretches beyond its budgets to support the whole of the EU.
Remainers applaud the UK being much weaker with the financial burden supporting a collective of nations.

Really who the actual **** are people who come on here and make these statements... are you sat on your sofa toilet..armchair.. typing this **** actually believing it?!

Maybe it's the contrast to where I am currently highlights that.. anyway back to the action..as you were the.mighty Notch (y) keep it coming.

applause.gif

Sponsored Links
Remainers are contemptuous of all things British
Remainers applaud an EU that dilutes british patriotism.

Oh let me work through the logic of this.

So Leavers are applauding a deal that breaks up the United Kingdom.
Leavers applaud a deal that will lead to a loss of frictionless access to the worlds biggest trading block
Leavers triumph the opportunity to have a poor trade deal with the US where a grest British institution gets flogged off.

And Festive has worked out all by himself that by logic that means remainers arent patriotic.
I must admit, festive is awfully clever, I would appreciate if he could take me through the logic, step by step.

Leavers applaud a deal that will lead to a loss of frictionless access to the worlds biggest trading block
Leavers triumph the opportunity to have a poor trade deal with the US where a grest British institution gets flogged off.

And Festive has worked out all by himself that by logic that means remainers arent patriotic.
I must admit, festive is awfully clever, I would appreciate if he could take me through the logic, step by step.

I can't believe those Ruskis make you work on a Sunday Notch.

Sponsored Links

And you're missing the point again.. so busy defending your insecurities x

I'm sure festive will explain all the benefits he expects the nation to gain as a result of resigning from the union.

just give him a minute.

Union being Scotland and all that caper ? :rolleyes:

If the Scots want to leave then good bye is my op , I give not a jot

they can go cap in hand to the EU :LOL:

They have already "begged" the EU :LOL:

In any event this brexit caper /leaving the EU is by no means certain ?

technically labour only need to 40 odd more seats and they could do a deal with the SNP and form a coalition ?

tories will probably get wiped out in Scotland ?

DUP would not support the torys any more ?

tis all to play for imo

best thing to happen is a decisive majority for some one be it labour or the tory party ( but I doubt it will happen ?)

DUP should give their support to the brexit party.

All Brexers wanting a "clean break" Brexit, with no right of travel to work in the EU, no free trade agreement to export to the EU, no vote on the regulations we have to meet, and a hard, policed border with RoI to inspect passports and visas and to clear goods through customs, should vote for the Brexit Party.

Sponsored Links
Back