Change UK Threatens Brexit Party, Farage a Worldwide Joke

Sponsored Links
Poor old Lal doesn't even know what the question was to answer.
Poor old SammyInnit still doesn't get it...

The answer to the question was perfectly clear...

It's not my fault that it wasn't the answer you wanted :rolleyes:

But hey, maybe you ought to try getting any answer out of any quitter as to what the advantages of leaving the EU are...

So far the response has been zilch, so if you can do any better you're welcome to try :)

Sponsored Links

But hey, maybe you ought to try getting any answer out of any quitter as to what the advantages of leaving the EU are...

So far the response has been zilch, so if you can do any better you're welcome to try :)

Taken you all night and day to still not answer the question and only further try and insult me.

Nice one Lal.

I haven't met any experts who predicted that. What were their names, and where did you see these predictions?
Where would you expect to meet them then? Do you move in those circles? I haven’t 'met' them either but Mark Carney - Governor of the Bank of England, George Osbourne - Chancellor of the exchequer to name but two. Was in all the papers and on the news, didn’t you see it? If not, Google it.

Thick as pork remainer

Sponsored Links
Back