Oh Jeremy you naughty naughty man ....

Sponsored Links
With so many flights going out before Christmas, a day of cancellations is almost impossible to reschedule .
The latest on ours is that they are trying to reschedule over the next couple of days, but they will only be able to give us about 6 hrs notice as to which 'London' airport it will leave from...

Gatwick, Heathrow, Stanstead or Luton!

Not that I blame the airlines in this instance...

But as I intimated before, there is a bit of a whiff about this incident!

I got ditched by easyjet with my family in marseille at 11pm, few years back. Basically got told, flight is cancelled, airport closing, go online and book a new ticket.. of course they were fully booked for at least a week.

took a taxi to nearest hotel next to station. 5am TGV to paris, eurostar to london , train back to gatwick to collect the bl**dy car. Would definitely consider the train next time i’m down that way.

No hassle checking sailing life jackets in either.

From a tweet.

The Tories have recently blocked laws on up-skirting and FGM, and they’ve let MPs accused of sexual harassment back into their party to get their votes in internal power games.

It's good old politics of deflection and distraction.

Sponsored Links
I got ditched by easyjet with my family in marseille at 11pm, few years back. Basically got told, flight is cancelled, airport closing, go online and book a new ticket.. of course they were fully booked for at least a week.
Got stuck in eastern Europe not so long ago with the same airline...

4 nights at a 4 star hotel, all food paid for...

Still fighting for the regulation EU 261/2004 compensation though :(

Its all nonsense. TM is a woman and JC considered her stupid so said 'Stupid Woman'. Nothing misogynistic about it.
If he had said 'Typical Stupid Woman' or 'Another Stupid Woman' then you could argue he was being misogynistic.

Its all nonsense, that the Tories then barracked the Speaker to sort JC out.

Its all nonsense, that JC then claimed he said 'Stupid People'

Its all nonsense that the anti JC brigade are paying lip readers to condemn him.

Its all nonsense that JC backers are paying lip readers to support him.

Its all nonsense!!

I know, what a crazy suggestion

True (y)

Thats what Corbyn would like you to think.

What he isnt going say is 'TM made me lose my temper because she pointed out my indecision on lodging a vote of no confidence and I called her a stupid woman.'

Looking at the context, its pretty clear what happened and what he said.

I live in a smallish village

Knew it!!
75256955-4391-4497-9082-F88CCD788D7E.png

If it is not declared as a special event (by the governing body) depending on the viability of the airline, you should be covered for additional expenses.
If not, partially your own fault for booking with a questionable airline.

I had a similar experience with (I think it was Emirates), late delay from UK, (20 mins missed connection) free meals and overnight hotel room for free.
Separate insurance covered cost of 24 hour delay for ongoing travel.
I will take the opportunity to comment on Emirates (if it's allowed). Fantastic service on board, but I don't like the airport, (Dubai) airport staff are unhelpful.
They paid expenses, but it took a tribunal claim before they offered settlement for compensation. I had insurance also. Easyjet are normally fine.

Sponsored Links
Back