Oh Jeremy you naughty naughty man ....

Lol at all the sudden professional lip readers on here. I suggest you watch this short video of the McGurk effect. The video alone of Corbyn isn't enough evidence.

So he said whatever your bias says he said.

Having seen the video and without audio it is impossible to say with any confidence what was said.

Sponsored Links

Now if Nicholas Soames had said Go back to Pakistan to an asian Mp would that have been considered as more inappropriate than what he said "Go back to the isle of Skye"?

Lol at all the sudden professional lip readers on here. I suggest you watch this short video of the McGurk effect. The video alone of Corbyn isn't enough evidence.

So he said whatever your bias says he said.

Having seen the video and without audio it is impossible to say with any confidence what was said.

This video proves nothing to a professional lip reader the lips and mouth alter with the word far, which is different to lip/mouth movement for the word bah a professional lip reader does not have to hear a sound

I was brought up in a silent world ( although I can hear) both my parents were totally deaf, as a child they would not allow me to use sign language to speak to them ,( we had to portray a normal hearing family.) all communication was done by lip reading.

Corbyn definately mouthed the words " You STUPID Woman"

This video proves nothing to a professional lip reader the lips and mouth alter with the word far, which is different to lip/mouth movement for the word bah a professional lip reader does not have to hear a sound

I was brought up in a silent world ( although I can hear) both my parents were totally deaf, as a child they would not allow me to use sign language to speak to them ,( we had to portray a normal hearing family.) all communication was done by lip reading.

Other lip readers disagree.(professional,if it matters)

Sponsored Links

Other professional lip readers would disagree.

Which goes back to my point why given the same evidence two people will draw different conclusions.

Was Captain Mainwaring sexist or any other ist when calling Pike "Stupid boy" - or was he correct?

He didn't deny it afterwards though.

Was Captain Mainwaring sexist or any other ist when calling Pike "Stupid boy" - or was he correct?

He didn't deny it afterwards though.
It would appear you can call white hetro men what the hell you like!!..."Don't tell him Pike"!

I wonder, would "silly cow" be a better option? Does not suggest low IQ, and she is definitely maybe a human, not a cow.

I wonder, would "silly cow" be a better option? Does not suggest low IQ, and she is definitely maybe a human, not a cow.
Mmm...not sure,, pig would not go down well either,or rat face,,skunk breath,, etc

OK, no animals or genders....

Ignorant tool?

Silly fart?

Sponsored Links
Back