Oh Jeremy you naughty naughty man ....

Sponsored Links
Stupid Man
Stupid Woman
Stupid Boy
Stupid Girl

Misandrist is the antonym of misoginist.

Nope, but flight today cancelled so no doubt that will make your festive season all the better...

Im sorry to hear that -not caused by the drones at Gatwick?

I heard somebody on the radio this morning, he got on a China airways flight at about 9pm last night, it stayed on the stand, they brought around a light meal, tea and coffee, then they got the plane, still on the stand at 4am :eek:. They had to go through arrivals, collect baggage etc as though they had been on flight.

Call the army in?

Looks like the Police don't have the skills or tools to deal with this.

Sponsored Links
Im sorry to hear that -not caused by the drones at Gatwick?
Yep.

Unless we can get another later flight (whenever that might be and very unlikely), family Christmas get together ruined...

But hey ho...Have had much worse happen :)

sorry to here that. Do they have any clue who the idiot is with the drone or is it more sinister intent? I haven’t been following the story.

Nope, but flight today cancelled so no doubt that will make your festive season all the better...
As usual,,,what the fek you onabout?Why the hell would I be happy about your cancelled flight?

sorry to here that. Do they have any clue who the idiot is with the drone or is it more sinister intent? I haven’t been following the story.
The bbc seem to think the Gatwick Drone is a deliberate act!!!...lol,, they really on the ball these investigative journalists.

For obvious reasons have the TV/Radio on constantly, but it's a very strange one...

No-one seems to have a clue what's going on!

As usual,,,what the fek you onabout?Why the hell would I be happy about your cancelled flight?
Have you never heard of the phrase 'tongue in cheek'?

After all, apparently someone suggested I should get my 'cracker hat' on...:)

Yep.

Unless we can get another later flight (whenever that might be and very unlikely), family Christmas get together ruined...

But hey ho...Have had much worse happen :)

Yeah -really sorry to hear that, what a bummer

With so many flights going out before Christmas, a day of cancellations is almost impossible to reschedule .

Although I live in a smallish village, I live close enough to Gatwick to hear the planes taking off if the wind is in the right direction.

Sponsored Links
Back