Oh Jeremy you naughty naughty man ....

Sponsored Links
Yep, he deffo says 'people' in that clip. What clip are the others griping about? Is there another one?

He definitely said woman.

Lip readers concur.

Context would indicate woman

Corbyn was clearly angry, he knew he had been indecisive over a vote of no confidence

So what if he said stupid woman?

If he did lie, the sad thing is that he thought he had to. Surely the ‘stupid’ is worse than the ‘woman’ or ‘person’.

Andrea Leadsom is in the TV now saying that parliament should be setting an example, what?, they are a load of people who constantly slag each other off, shout over each other, fiddle expenses and fall asleep at work.

Sponsored Links
So what if he said stupid woman?

If he did lie, the sad thing is that he thought he had to. Surely the ‘stupid’ is worse than the ‘woman’ or ‘person’.

Andrea Leadsom is in the TV now saying that parliament should be setting an example, what?, they are a load of people who constantly slag each other off, shout over each other, fiddle expenses and fall asleep at work.

It wouldve been far more interesting if he said: 'yes I called her a stupid woman, her Brexit deal is utter garbage' :ROFLMAO:

It wouldve been far more interesting if he said: 'yes I called her a stupid woman, her Brexit deal is utter garbage' :ROFLMAO:

Fat chance of that though; he's a slimy, spineless gobshoite.
He had the chance to do something other than spout off soundbites (rare in opposition), and bottled it.

Easy to poo-poo, not so easy to do(-do) (y)

How can she carry on if she is in prison. Perverting the course of justice like this normally gets prison, particularly since she hasn't pleaded guilty.
You only have to resign as MP if you receive a sentence of more than 12months ;)

I think some of us might consider there are MPs who could be more effective behind bars......

There's one thing worse than a racist
Misogynist and that's one that denies
being a racist Misogynist, yet accuses others of being Misogynist racists.
I agree,but does calling a woman stupid make you a woman hater?

I agree,but does calling a woman stupid make you a woman hater?

It doesnt.
I suppose the point is that women are a minority in parliament and there is a history of women being considered not suitable to do serious jobs.

Would there have been the same outrage if Jeremy Corbyn had called Boris Johnson a stupid man? JC would probably have been hailed as a hero

He definitely said woman.

Lip readers concur.

Context would indicate woman

Corbyn was clearly angry, he knew he had been indecisive over a vote of no confidence
Some lip readers concur, others disagree.

It doesnt.
I suppose the point is that women are a minority in parliament and there is a history of women being considered not suitable to do serious jobs.

Would there have been the same outrage if Jeremy Corbyn had called Boris Johnson a stupid man? JC would probably have been hailed as a hero
Indeed,, what about calling him a thick t,,t?? That would be a hoot for the lip readers

You only have to resign as MP if you receive a sentence of more than 12months ;)

I think some of us might consider there are MPs who could be more effective behind bars......
looking at the news it looks like she has pleaded guilty - I'd still expect her to get 6-12 months though. Being an MP should be (though it isn't) an aggravating factor IMO.

Apparently Ruud Gullit Once said after racist insult.

" its not being called black that bothers me, because I am Black. Its the w@nker I object to.

There or there abouts

Sponsored Links
Back